Careers at DCS Global
Plano, Texas - January 31, 2019
Project Manager 1
This position will be working as a team with the current PM and support team. You will be working with the client for resolving any issues during the implementation.
- SQL experience with queries
- Vb Script, MS SQL Server, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience with health care, business office and/or clinical processes
- 2+ years experience in a technical customer service based environment
- Must have solid technical knowledge and aptitude and hands-on experience with computers including: software, Internet, operating systems, networking and other computer related problems
- Must have strong customer service skills and experience
- Must have strong documentation skills
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical degrees or certifications are a plus
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Holds regular status meetings with project team.
- Keeps project team well informed of changes within the organization and general corporate news.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of graphic design, application programming,database and system design.
- Manages day-to-day client interaction.
- Sets and manages client expectations.
- Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
About DCS Global
DCS Global provides software and solutions to help healthcare providers maximize revenue and reduce inefficiencies throughout the revenue cycle. The company's innovative platform iPAS (Integrated Patient Access Solutions) is designed to enhance reimbursement and collection early on in the revenue cycle by increasing the quality of patient registrations, maximizing point of service payments, and using cloud-based technology to facilitate electronic collaboration between the patient, provider, and payer. With over 200 hospitals using its solutions, including large and small systems, academic medical centers, independents, and physician groups, DCS Global is uniquely positioned to improve the revenue cycle for all healthcare providers.
Please email your resume and salary requirements to Email Us for consideration
Compensation: competitive based on level/years of experience